Friday, June 19, 2009

Freak Accident

Lol...my fren's bro's schoolmate gt into a freak accident...shit...damn....its just to weird for me to comprehend....

So let me try to explain the situation...

Er...lets see...in the morning u send ur son to school, at evening, the school tells u he's in the hospital...hmmm...

I give up...

So anyway, he was struck with an arrow, through the throat...weird...and he was no where near the archery range, in fact, he was playing basketball, I think. And then out of the blue, bam, an arrow in your throat...the guy in front, who would have been shot, had just bend down to pick up the ball... When I heard this, I was like...shit... The guy was instantly weak, and blood was rushing out of his nose and his mouth...the teachers quickly sent him to the nearest hospital...I wouldnt say where, and I wouldnt say which school... damn weird...

And he's quick lucky as well...his hand had grabbed the arrow, stopping its path, else it would go through...and it was inches(or maybe cms?) away from his vitals...if his hand had not come up to stop it...dead... Its alive, but still in bad condition, the arrow's out, and he MAY not be able to speak due to dmg to his voice box...

i think the PTA is surely going to ban archery, and maybe the parents are going to sue the teacher or the school...who knows? Guess what, the boy, who tot he was gonna die, wrote on a piece of paper, telling his parents he loved them...wah...kinda dramatic...

Here's hoping he will be able to speak, and God Bless Him...even if I dont noe who he is...but every prayer counts rite?

No comments: