Friday, June 12, 2009

Hunt For Jimmy's Bday present ends...



Yup, I bought him a mansion, a car, a Sony A200 (with multiple lens) and a Gibson Les Paul Classic. Oh yeah, and an amplifier to go with an electric guitar, and a partial drum set because I was out of cash...

as if...

so anyway, I had hunted around for a Tifa or Mai or some Anime Girl's figurine since he gave me a Matsumoto figurine for my bday. I found a Mai at Hock Lee, with ENORMOUS PORPORTION that I didnt even care to look at the price. I did went to Sarawak Plaza as well, but nothing good turn up. So I went to 4th Mile. I saw not one, but TWO Tifa for sale. They are from Advent Children(the one in the pic), 1 cost RM 129, the other in a pack of three with Sephiroth and Vincent is RM480. Wow... I might be buying those, along with the Rm138 Bleach collection of Ichigo, Renji and Orihime...

So I bought him another present...much cheaper...but I wouldnt say wat it is, since he reads this blog...

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Shit my sis read this.

Now my mom is gonna kill me if my sis tells her!

NiteAura said...

tats gud....

0.0