Monday, June 8, 2009

First Week Over, Second Week Begins

Lalalalalala....

So its the 2nd week of hols, and I have like done nth about Add Maths Project until today...seriously, why on earth do they have smtin like this?? Add Maths Project??? I preferred the MaTA thing....

So my holiday plans have been a total fail...this is the second week and I have only finished 8&9 of the 13 things, though admittedly 5,6,10,11,12 and 13 are just there to fill the space....so 1 was suppose to be due today, but the XDMS server is experiencing some weird issues namely rollbacks for no reasons...

2...is almost there, but the 3rd generation is juz toddlers...

3....is useless, since Jim's blog no longer updates as much, so I presume that his methods are lousy...lol

4...EPIC FAIL....i did nth about this...I even forgot about it....lol...

7...postponed till 17 becoz of freaking Miaw Games...

Thats all....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u get urself a girlfren or two?

NiteAura said...

yea...lets see...Sims 3 and XDMS...

Anonymous said...

lol.. seems like you've been dumped by XDMS.. at least until whoever that person was comes back...

NiteAura said...

Its back...XDMS is back!!!