Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shaz Farewell...er...Party

So Shaz is going to KL...soon...next week maybe? So we decided to give him a farewell party...more like an outing...we being me and Jor....

So I had it all nicely planned, some of us guys doing somethings....not that kind....we were gonna go pizza hut and eat, and then go to watch a movie at Star Cineplax (lol...did I get that right?)....initially it was me, Jor, Shaz, Jim, WC and Dickie...WC and Jor ended up didnt going....I hate Jor for that...lol...he was suppose to be best buds with Shaz?? I mean...that get along well together...so Jor dumps us for a wedding...his I presume...oh yeah...Jim also did smtin very unforgiveable...yea...he sold his virginity...jk lol...as long as he understands what Im saying...

Yea...back to the topic...we (thats Shaz, me, Jim, Dickie, Ong, Stan, Fook, Cheng and Pek went to Pizza Hut for a meal...which I think they are a bit shy on eating...and getting side orders??...lol...that did not seemed full, but the bills...argh...so expensive...luckily we had the powerful coupon on our side...saved us a total of 12 bucks..so...er...a bit over 1.2 each...epic fail!!!

Next...a brief journey brought us to the cinema...watched Terminator Salvation at 9 bucks and drinks at 3, so thats 12...plus the 14 on pizzas...thats er...26...so where did my 2 bucks go?? service tax and goverment tax I guess....

On the way back to go shoplifting window shopping, we saw a fight broke out at Waterfront...some guys beating some other guys...and a bunch of some other other guys coming to...er...help? them.... So we left the scene and rush to the nearest shopping mall, the security guards were pouring out of that complex.. So we went in and saw a few guards slacking, and then after the fight ended, some of the other other guys came into the complex and were like staring at us for...er...some issues...(racism? maybe) so we left quickly...becoz, as ong put it...scared that we might hurt someone...when we left, the other guys and the some guys went into the building...maybe they really are afraid of us?? lol

So we shoplifted shopped at Swak Plaza, Tun Jugah, keeping an eye out for Anime Figurines, big boobs, like the ones Jim want for his bday present...my going back 2molo to get it for him....hahaha....Jim's such a pervert....

So day ended...and I sincerely hope it went well, since Shaz was a bit quiet, and we were all babbling in chinese...so thats why Jordan shud be there....but then again, Jor being Jor may have been curious about the fight, and may have dragged us into it...leading to the injury of all of the some guys, other guys and other other guys...

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

me, me, me.

Every line there's a "Jim".

LoL.

BTW, i noticed something different with this post. There's a lot of "..."

NiteAura said...

...

thats commonly used...I type using"..." lots of times...check the previous posts...

Anonymous said...

...so Jor dumps us for a wedding...his I presume...

LOL at that and if Jor ever gets married and doesn't invite me, i'll personally murder him on his honeymoon nite.
and you should tell him that too. :D