Sunday, June 28, 2009

Advent Children Complete Released


US Blu-Ray cover

It was released in April 16, and I didnt even know it!!! The english version was released on June 2, I must get my hands on one soon, although its blu-ray, and I have nothing which supports blu-ray...o.O...I debating whether I shud download it or not...

So what is it?

Its the FFVII's movie, which takes place after the original game, Advent Children Complete is developed to replace Advent Children, many scenes have changed, and the entire film is about 30 minutes longer, we get to see Tifa in action against Bahamut SIN, instead of the original where she just look around...lol...and Cloud comes to save her...

Zack (my fav FFVII character) appears to have a larger role...where he appears when Cloud is close to defeat in the fight against Sephiroth...Zack is already dead, so its just a..erm...hologram?...of him...probably with the help of Aerith... Cloud vs Sephiroth is longer, and there is a new Omnislash called Version 6....from what glimpse I have of it, it doesnt look any much different, just the colour of the..er...afterimage...thats not the word...er...watever....

So the Buster Sword finally gets what it deserves, instead of rusting at the cliffs where Zack died, its now with the flowers at the Sector 5 slums church, with the flowers of Aerith..

Oh yeah, there is a FFXIII demo in the copy and a few short OVAs...Im so getting the blu-ray..

So can any1 give me a free copy?? (fingers crossed) It maybe the last installment of FFVII for a long time, but I keeping my hopes high for a FFVII remake...for PSP...and a Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis remake....all for PSP...(thats too much)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. how come i never knew about it? thanks for the info! So getting my hands on it...