Thursday, June 18, 2009

P for Pass? Or Probation?

Lol....I finally made it...Passed my driving test, makes me feel kinda..er..nth is different...is really so anti-climax after u pass the test. So ur like 'hmm...I pass the test...now what?"

Yea, I did amazingly well at the slope, 3-point and sideparking, and pretty much a disaster at road, which I was always confident with. Weird.... So anyway, the thing is, I started driving, the realized I didnt shut the door properly...o.O...yea...so the light on the dashboard was flashing red. U noe wat I did? I put my wallet on the dashboard to cover it...lol... So anyway, it was overall easy...I even had to overtake cars...impatient examiner...lol...route A became route B...sounds familiar?

But the funniest thing of the entire day...yea, it took a whole day!!...was when the gecko killed himself...er..itself...it was weird I tell you... Stan and I were seated some where in the middle of the chairs, and the back rows got splashed with fluids and solids, I got hit by a stray bit. You wanna know why?? Because the stupid gecko threw itself at the fan, luckily the fan was facing the back, else I would have gotten hit...worse...We saw it dangling from the fan's cover with its intestines (i think it is), a yellow stringy thing, and half of its front body hanging from the intestine... ewwww....

Yea, I made a guy from KL, er studying in KL, nice guy, funny...good guy, kinda regret not getting his email or anything, anyway, he's in Taylors and is doing architect...lots of insights to a Freshman's life...hmm...

So, no more Driving Instructor, no more Driving Lessons, no more wasted time!! (the driving instructor is always punctual...one hour later than scheduled o.O)

2 comments:

melgyp said...

you "made" a guy from KL..lol

NiteAura said...

lol...typo...